Cara

Hey, darlings! I'm so sorry for not writing and posting new pictures and illustrations. My life here is really busy, I spend all my tim...

Hey, darlings! I'm so sorry for not writing and posting new pictures and illustrations. My life here is really busy, I spend all my time in college, or in my room studying. Sounds boring, yeah? But for me education is the most important thing now, and i hope that you understand me.
By the way, I want to share with you a preview of my new illustration! Finally! I started to draw illustrations again after my two months of the 'education only'.  Did you recognize a girl who is on my new illustration?

Привет, дорогие! Мне очень жаль, что я не писала и не выкладывала новые фото/иллюстрации на протяжении долгого времени! Моя жизнь здесь не дает мне и минуты свободного времени. Я провожу все свое время в колледже или же занимаюсь в своей комнате. Звучит не очень, не так ли? Но сейчас образование - одна их самых главных вещей в моей жизни. Надеюсь, что вы понимаете меня.
К слову, хочу поделиться с вами превью своей новой илююстрации! Наконец-то, спустя два месяца я начала рисовать! Вы узнали героиню моей новой работы?


Take care!

With love,
your Anastasia
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images