Barbara

Hey! I haven't been here almost two months. My crazy timetable and really busy life sometimes give me an opportunity to write for you, ...

Hey! I haven't been here almost two months. My crazy timetable and really busy life sometimes give me an opportunity to write for you, guys. I'm finally in Moscow! To be honest, I missed this beautiful city. Because of the jet lag and changes in the weather I spent about 13 hours sleeping and doing nothing and even missed the second day of MBFW. But today I found some power to get to the city center and have fun enjoying amazing clothes by Russian designers. Soon I'll update many pictures from MBFW. For now you can follow me on instagram (@dzutstsati).
I hope you noticed that i've changed a design of my blog. Hope you like it, cause i'm absolutely in love with this illustration. Beautiful Barbara Palvin is my new inspiration.



Click to see my beautiful wall that I've decorated with this illustration ;)




Take care

xoxo
Anastasia

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images