Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week #4

Hey guys. I feel so sorry for not writing to you for a very long time. But I have exams in one week and to be honest it's the only thin...

Hey guys. I feel so sorry for not writing to you for a very long time. But I have exams in one week and to be honest it's the only thing I can think about! However I promised that I'll share many pictures from MBFW Russia with you. Okay, it was the 4th day of the fashion week and I was already pretty exhausted. And also I had a lot of things to do during that day.
In the morning I had a meeting with Mariano Di Vaio. Yeeeaah! He's really handsome and famous model and blogger who worked with Armani, VOGUE, Glamour and other fashion designers and magazines. To be honest, I felt really happy to be there and talk to him about his inspiration, style and experiences. And other girls who were with me just stared at him and couldn't say anything. That was funny :) But he's really hot! I can't deny this fact.
Next I was happy to see the Goga Nikabadze's backstage and then the fashion show and talk to designer personally. He's really talented and openminded. You can't even imagine how nice and glorious his collection was. Silk, wool, leather, beautiful details and colors. Ohhh it looked even more beautiful on the runway than on the backstage.
Then I had one hour break between the fashion shows so I was posing for the street styler photographers, took part in the photo shoot for my friend's look book (Nestor Sokolov). And finally I went to Pirosmani's show by Jenya Maligina. OMG, it was fabulous and I'm really obsessed with almost all pieces from this collection.



selfie with my love! srry for the quality 



With Snejina Kulova and Liaveta Popove before Goga's show



cutines overload






with Goga after his show on the backstage ;) 




first row before Goga's show ;)


Thanks to Julia Rubtsova for the street style ;) 

Take care! 

With love,
your Anastasia 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images