Oxford in bloom

Oxford in bloom is one of the most beautiful places to be. I was waiting for spring and when it finally came you can't even imagine ho...

Oxford in bloom is one of the most beautiful places to be. I was waiting for spring and when it finally came you can't even imagine how happy I was. Smiling like a little child, walking around and taking pictures. Finally I took out from my wardrobe all dresses and flats. 
Now I feel like Alice in Wonderland. Actually Lewis Carroll was writing this novel in Oxford while working in the Christ Church (one of Oxford University's colleges). Do you know that he was math teacher and was inspired by one of his students? Guess you even know her name. ;) So it's reasonable why this city is full of magic energy. I found pub where Tolkien (yeah, he wrote 'Hobbit' and 'The Lord of the Ring') and C. Lewis (famous English writer) were regular visitors. Oh, this place is 'must see' and if you'll come to Oxford find 'The eagle and child' pub. It's on St'Giles street, really close to Ashmolean museum. 
I don't know how explain my special relationship with this city. I still feel like everything that is happening to me is a fairy tale. Oxford brought new experiences, feelings and people into my life. And I'm thankful to my family that they gave me a chance to express myself and study here. I cannot even imagine my life differently. 
Oxford makes me alive. Of course I miss my beautiful Moscow! But sometimes you need a place to work or study. And it's impossible in Moscow. My home city is too pound and life there flows quick, people always move and do something. And here I can just stope and stare, study in the park or relax.
I'm happy to have this opportunity in Oxford. 





















Take care, 
babes!

With love,
your Anastasia
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images