Obey #tbt

The end of October. Such a nice time to post summer pictures from the period when my skin was tanned and I could wear my flats with this b...

The end of October. Such a nice time to post summer pictures from the period when my skin was tanned and I could wear my flats with this beautiful red midi skirt. Many people were asking me about this skirt. Mine is from Zara old collection but few days ago I was doing shopping on www.shopbop.com and found the similar skirt out there. Mix and match. It's my motto during the summer and winter. You can easily wear boy's hats with old vintage denim jacket (you can find similar here on Shopbop.com or here), white t-shirt (for example this one) and classy skirts in different colours. Not usual, right? However I got to the point where men's fashion became more feminine and girls can shop in the men's section. I wrote about this in my previous post and received a lot of messages from happy girls who like to dress like boys and from guys who were saying that girls should stay classy no matter what. Well I think that girls know better what is good for them. It's impossible to wear heels 24/7. I can't even wear them for three hours. Plus I think that you can stay girly and sexy even in the sneakers or in your boyfriend's shirt. ;) Just be yourself and one day someone will notice that you're unique and amazing in your own way. 
These pictures were taken in Montenegro on the roof of the Old City in Budva. I had casual walk with my best friend relaxing and enjoying the breeze, while sun was hiding behind the blue waves. You can't imagine how breathtaking that place is. I swear I adore flats because during the long walks we had every day it were the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. Unfortunately after this summer break my flats died and now I'm planning to get new ones and choosing between Michael Kors and Segirson Morrison on the same online shop Shopbop. So I need your opinion which pair to buy. ;)

Конец октября. Однозначно хорошее время для публикации данного поста с моими летними фото, когда я могла спокойно разгуливать в своих балеткахи и в этой прекрасной красной юбке-миди. Многи спрашивали меня, где я приобрела ее. На фото юбка из старой коллекции Zara, но недавно, совершай шоппинг на сайте www.shopbop.com, я нашла аналогичную юбку. Mix and match. Это мой лозунг зимой и летом, когда можно совмещать несовмещаемое. Можно спокойно носить мужские кепки с старыми винтажными джинсовыми куртками (такую же как моя вы можете найти тут и тут), белыми футболками (например, с этой) и классическими юбками, пробуя миди в разных цветах. Не совсем стандартно, да? Но я пришла к выводу, что мужская мода стала более женственной, и теперь девушки могут покупать вещи в мужской секции. Я писала об этом в своем предыдущем посте, после чего получила множество восторженных отзывов от девушек и не менее разгневанных комментариев парней. Мальчики в свою очередь твердили, что девушка всегда должна оставаться девушкой. Но я думаю, что девушки лучше знают, что для них "хорошо", тем более это просто невозможно - носить туфли на каблуках 24/7. Я не могу носить их даже на протяжении нескольких часов. Плюс ко всему, я думаю, что можно оставаться женственной даже в кедах или одежде своего брата или парня. Просто будьте собой, и в один день ваш человек оценит вашу уникальность.
Эти фото были сделаны на стене Старого Города в Будве, Черногория. Длительная прогулка с моей лучшей подругой, бриз и прячущееся в волнах солнце создавали неописуемую атмосферу, и я не хотела, чтобы этот момент заканчивался. Вы не представляете, на сколько потрясающее это место. Балетки спасали меня весь мой брейк, К сожалению после таких прогулок они благополучно скончались, так что теперь я планирую приобрести новые и выбираю между малышками Michael Kors и Segirson Morrison на все том же сайте Shopbop. Так что мне нужна ваша помощь. ;) 









Vintage jacket
Obey cap (mine is from the men collection,
but you can try this one from the new 
Zara skirt
Carlo Pazolini flats
Vintage glasses (similar here, here and here)

Take care and enjoy your autumn.

Lots of love,
your Anastasia 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images