Sam Hunt - Take Your Time

Same old song is playing in my head and I'm giving up on this life. No, no, no, I ain't planning to suicide but everything that is...

Same old song is playing in my head and I'm giving up on this life. No, no, no, I ain't planning to suicide but everything that is happening to me right now is consuming. And I'm very tired. Before starting this post I've spent the whole day in my thoughts. It's so weird how we can be so dependent on someone. We, people, are in general weird. Why do we make people so close and then use their feelings thinking they will come back after we break them? I bet everyone has experienced this. At least one in this life. And it refers to every interpersonal relationship. I'm writing this and tears are coming from my eyes. Forgive me my sentimental side.
Well, let's forget for a second about the fact that I'm completely frustrated and concentrate on the fact it's finally spring in Oxford and I'm flying home. Yeah, I'll be in Moscow around 2am on Monday night. And I heard it's snowing there. Why can't I just go to some warm country? Somewhere where no one knows my name. Thanks God, at least I can dream about something good. I really miss my family. That's the only thing that really matters. 
On Saturday morning I rushed to go for a walk and take a few pictures in beautiful bloom. But well, weather was quite cold and I was freezing in my flats and vintage jeans jacket that I got in one really cute shop in Oxford a few days ago. I swear it's one of the best pieces I've purchased here in England during two years. Roccobarocco was my and my mom's favorite brand for a long time. Nowadays this brand doesn't really produce new collections, so old collections are equal to gold. I was so excited when I got the jacket with very-very-very low price. I'm in love with my clothing. 

Последнее время я крайне подвержена стрессу и депрессии. Не знаю, что со мной творится, но не хочу вдаваться в подробности. Одна и та же старая песня играет у меня в голове, и я готова сдаться. Прежде чем начать писать этот пост, я весь день провела в своих мыслях. Так странно, на сколько мы можем быть зависимы от кого-то. Спорю, все мы хоть раз в жизни испытывали чувство потерянности, когда кто-то из близких нам людей просто использует наши чувства. И это относится ко всем межличносным отношениям. Я пишу это, и мои глаза дрожат от подступающих слез. Простите мне мою сентиментальность. 
Хорошо, давайте на секундочку забудем о моем негативном настроении и сосредоточимся на том, что в Оксфорде весна. Самая настоящая весна. И да, я лечу домой. В Москве-то сейчас снег идет и температура ушла в минус. Ну почему я просто не могу полететь куда-нибудь в теплые края? 
В субботнее утро я выбралась на прогулку и устроила небольшую съемку в моем новом винтажном джинсовом жакете, который я приобрела за смешную цену в малюсеньком магазинчике в Оксфорде. Клянусь, это одна из моих лучших покупок за все время пребывания в Англии. Я влюблена в этот жакет от Roccobarocco. Сейчас крайне сложно найти одежду от этого бренда. Я и моя мама в свое время отдавали все наши деньги на новые вещи от этого итальянского дома моды. Сейчас этот жакет на вес золота. 













Take care, favorites!

With love,
your Anastasia

xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 коммент.

  1. Старайся не грустить, такая хорошая погода на улице! Больше гуляй в парке, если сможешь)
    Прекрасные фотографии.
    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Если бы! У нас тут в Москве холод :(

      Delete

Flickr Images