Inspire me

Life was always giving me great opportunities and putting me into the environment where I can meet such awesome people. I honestly feel bl...

Life was always giving me great opportunities and putting me into the environment where I can meet such awesome people. I honestly feel blessed I could actually explore so much, learn from my mistakes and rise over all the tough times I had. I'm still in Moscow and don't even ask what I'm still doing here. Everything what happens is for a reason. So let me sort everything out and I'll be back to you with a massive post telling you the story of my recent life. I am still not sure what is actually happening.
This post is more of a quick update and some 'advertising' for my good friends. Misha and Kirill, who were studying in the same college as me in Oxford, recorded their first few songs and I'm extremely happy to share one of them with you. Check it out here on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch. I was quite surprised by finding out they actually make music and it is so good. ;)
So check their music asap. Meanwhile I'm leaving you for now. Will be back with some new shootings and more updates. 

Жизнь всегда давала мне крутые возможности и направляла меня на путь истинный, сводя с правильными людьми, в правильное время и в правильных местах. Благодаря всем трудностям, которые незаметно для меня появлялись у меня на пути, я только приобрела, нежели потеряла в этой жизни. Я все еще в Москве. И даже не спрашивайте меня, что я здесь делаю. Все что не делается, то к лучшему. Скоро вернусь к вам с большим постом и расскажу, что же все таки происходит в моей жизни. Сама затрудняюсь ответить на этот вопрос. 
А этот пост - коротенький update и advert для моих хороших друзей. Миша и Кирилл, которые учились со мной в одном колледже в Оксфорде, неожиданно для меня записали несколько треков. Я была приятно удивлена, и их музыка правда стоит того. Так что check it out asap - https://www.youtube.com/watch :) Точно не пожалеете. 
А я на этом заканчиваю. Вернусь к вам скоро с большими фотосетами, новыми проектами и иллюстрациями. 



Take care babes and I'll be back soon.

Love y'all,

Anastasia

xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images