London diary #partone

I'm in Moscow again. Eventually I hate it. But well lets pretend for a second I'm in my St. Aldates room and I've just been to...

I'm in Moscow again. Eventually I hate it. But well lets pretend for a second I'm in my St. Aldates room and I've just been to London for a weekend. By the way I found my old blanket from Oxford which smells exactly as my old residence room. And I started tearing up. Well my life is so much about England that I still hardly believe I'm in Moscow. 
London was great as usual. And I think there is no need to tell you more about it cuz I've already done one big post about one of my favorite cities in the whole world. My first favorite is Oxford of course, but unfortunately I didn't have time to spend there more than a day. Lots of things happened to me in one week I spent in England. I was barely having any sleep but trust me I felt more than just good and alive despite the fact I've been moving non-stop. I think if I'd be a city, I'd be London. Inspiring and never sleeping. 

Я в Москве. Но давайте на секундочку представим, что я в Оксфорде, в своей старой резиденции, уставшая и счастливая вернулась только что из Лондона и делюсь с вами впечатлениями. Кстати, вчера я нашла одеяло, которой было привезено из Англии, и вы н поверите, но оно до сих пор пахнет моей резидентской комнатой в Оксфорде. Ну и я, как обычно, всплакнула с присущей мне сентиментальностью прижимая к себе это красное старое одеялко.  
Лондон был как всегда прекрасен. Но тут и рассказывать нечего, я уже делала в одном из своих предыдущих постов. Увы, в Оксфорде я смогла провести всего лишь день. Но я с нетерпением жду своего возвращения домой, в мою любимую старушку Англию. Мне кажется, что если бы я была городом, то я была бы Лондоном. Таким же вдохновляющим и вечно не спящим. 


































Take care and I'll be back with new post quite soon.

Love you all!

Best wishes,
your Anastasia 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images