Neon Demon

We all know how obsessed I am with details. This photoshoot took place in one of my favourite places in London - Soho and Piccadilly Circus...

We all know how obsessed I am with details. This photoshoot took place in one of my favourite places in London - Soho and Piccadilly Circus. To be honest, I aimed to create something beautiful using these locations for a while.

I decided to do something different in this post. Here's my new interview with one of the most amazing designers I know personally, Vanessa Klat. She's French and has such an amazing sense of style. Her bags are pure art and I'm happy to say I own a few!



What pushed you to create your own brand?
I love to design and produce unique pieces. It started as a hobby when I got the idea of designing my own bag; the first creation got my friends’ attention. They ordered the same bag from me. That's what pushed me to launch my brand. 

What inspires you the most?
Paris and of course my day to day life. 




Which Vanessa Klat bag is you personal favorite?
I love the Natural Anaconda for the day and the Black Skull Mini V for the night. 

What is the theme for the next collection of bags you are going to create?
Naked… Just the bag and the skin. No extra pieces. 

Is it hard to work in the fashion industry as a designer?
It is an extremely exciting job but it’s not magic there is a lot of hard work involved.
You will always face obstacles; what matters most is how you deal with them. 





What’s your advice for a designer that wants to create her own brand.
Be creative, be spontaneous follow your instinct and don’t expect everything to be perfect. 

Who is your perfect customer?
All of them, but especially the ones that have more than one Vanessa Klat bag in their closet.






Saint Valais hoodie
Vanessa Klat bag
ASOS faux fur
Urban Outfitters trousers
Public Desire boots

Фото - Александра Белова-Поляк

Take care of yourself!

Kisses,
Anastasia Dzutstsati 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images