#Next press day #Moscow

All of you who follow me know how much I love Next and how often I work with this brand. I think it's one of the best 'mass-market...

All of you who follow me know how much I love Next and how often I work with this brand. I think it's one of the best 'mass-market' brands available nowadays. And quality is quite high compare to such stores as Oasis or Pull and Bear. Next is perfect for those who prefer comfort and casual style in their outfits. New collection is gonna be awesome, trust me! 60s and a lot of girly-girly chic. My favorite cotton mixed with wool and colours. No doubt this collection is one of my favorite out of all Next has ever done. 
Presentation took place in Brusov Ship. Beautiful weather mixed with some mojito and chats with my beloved RSVP agency team made my day (you know about my depression I face every time I come to Russia). So yeah it definitely was a great day. Thank you guys! Love you endlessly.

Все те, кто следят за моим блогом с самого начала, уже знают, что я безумно люблю английский бренд Next. Можно сказать, что это один из самых лучших магазинов представленных на современном массмаркете. Качество - главное, чем отличается этот бренд, что для меня немаловажно. Новая коллекция будет незабываемой, и пожалуй лучшей из всего, что когда-либо делала команда Next. Эдакий девчачий шик из 60-х. Море хлопка и шерсти! Все как я люблю. :) 
Презентация проходила на корабле Брюсов. Прекрасная погода смешанная с мохито и долгими беседами с моей любимой командой RSVP Agency сделали мой день намного лучше. Так что спасибо вам, девочки, за этот мини-праздник. Люблю вас безумно! 







Take care! 

Love,
your Anastasia 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images