Valtera&TopBeauty presentation

Last week I was invited by Valtera to the presentation of their new collection. This event was supported by Top Beauty Magazine and took pl...

Last week I was invited by Valtera to the presentation of their new collection. This event was supported by Top Beauty Magazine and took place in Shakti Terrace (my new fav place in Moscow!). This is quite new experience because before I've never really worked with jewelry brands. Valera is one of the most famous companies in jewelry market and also is very popular for its high quality and awesome pieces. The event was hosted by Irena Ponaroshku, Russian TV and media person, who's working as a model and also is the face of Valtera. Our company of bloggers and celebrities had awesome brunch and had a chance to discuss future of the brand. Oh yeah, and no one left Shakti Terrace without gifts ;) Thanks to Next and RSVP agency for my outfit. I'm in love with this romper and jacket.

На прошлой неделе я была приглашена на презентацию ювелирного дома Valtera, которая проходила в ресторане Shakti Terrace при поддержке журнала Top Beauty. Для меня это что-то новенькое, так как до сих поря мне не удавалось сотрудничать с ювелирными брендами. Вальтера - одна из самых известных ювелирных компаний в России, она славится качеством и достаточно приемлемыми ценами. Приглашенным спикером была Ирена Понарошку, которая является лицом Valtera. В уютной компании блоггеров и российских звезд телевидения мы обсудили будущее бренда и рассмотрели новую коллекцию. И да, никто не ушел из ресторана без подарков ;) Спасибо Next и RSVP agency за мой аутфит. Я просто обожаю этот ромпер и пиджак. Любовь!










Take care and love you!

Your Anastasia

xoxo

p.s. Guys I'm trying to sort out my blog because recently quality of pictures has dropped due to some changes in Blogger by Google. I can't help it yet, but promise I'll do something with this issue. 

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images