Man wannabe #feministkindofoutfit

Hello my beautiful friends! I've been out for a while but I'm back again with a dose of inspiration for y'all. Recently funny ...

Hello my beautiful friends! I've been out for a while but I'm back again with a dose of inspiration for y'all. Recently funny thing happened to me when i heard not one but a few of opinions on my style. Some people were saying I'm turning into a marshmallow with all the pastel colors I wear, other were saying I'm becoming such a man wearing my bicker jackets and army boots. Thing is my style depends on my mood - so one day I'm girly-girly, another day I pretend to be a man. But hell yes, I can be whoever I want to be. Guys please remember there are no limits when it comes to fashion nowadays. We are free to wear anything! So stay yourself and don't listen to stupid trends and people's opinion (which is 99.9 percent of time is irrelevant).
This outfit is super chilled and I call it 'feminist-kind-of-outfit' where the male fashion meets femininity. This bicker jacket is everything and I can't wait for spring to finally style it with dresses and skirts. I got it as a gift from SheIn and was surprised with the awesome quality. Another statement piece is this pair of RayBan Aviator sunglasses which I adore. They are also a gift from Luxottica group. I been dreaming of them for ages and I guess dreams are coming true.

Мои хорошие, я снова с вами! Всем вдохновения! Забавно, но последние дни все больше и больше людей оставляют противоречивые комментарии о моем стиле. Кто-то утверждает, что я становлюсь зефиркой, одеваясь во все пастельное. Остальные считают, что я из кожи вон лезу, чтобы стать похожей на мальчика (ишь волосы отрезала и армейские ботинки напялила). Но на самом деле мой стиль зависит от моего настроения, не больше, не меньше. Я просто очень непостоянная натура, как вы уже поняли. Так что друзья мои, ради всего святого, не слушайте все эти навязанные тенденции и тем более мнения окружающих. Это все bullshit! Живите и одевайтесь так, как вам самим комфортно.
Этот лук эдакая дань феминизму, когда мужской стиль адаптирован под хрупкую натуру женщин. Главный герой тут конечно горчичный байкерский жакет, который мне прислал онлайн магазин SheIn. Не могу дождаться весны, когда уже смогу одеть его с платьями и юбками. Другой ключевой элемент образа - очки от RayBan. Мечтала о таких авиаторах долгое время, и вот они у меня, как подарок от Luxottica group. Любовь с первого взгляда - она такая. А мечты имеют свойство сбываться однако.










T-shirt Philipp Plein
Jeans Levis
Bag Michael Kors
Earrings Diva


Take care and stay yourself! I love you all endlessly!

Your Anastasia
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images